Search Engine Marketing
Search engine optimisation (SEO) optimises website content to achieve a higher ranking in organic search results, for example, by incorporating specific keywords or links associated with the website. A key factor with search marketing is that it is one of the only "Permission Based Marketing" techniques available.
Search Engine Marketing From Lexiconnect
Depending on the context, search engine marketing can be an umbrella term for various means of marketing a website including with search engine optimisation, or it may contrast with search engine optimisation, focusing on just paid components. Our scope and definition of search engine marketing includes the following components which in some cases can provide several listings on page 1 in leading search engines:
Key Components Of A Search Marketing Project
- Research your target audience
- Set your online goals and key performance indicators
- Build an initial list of important keywords that represent your current and most relevant content and potential content
- Validate your keywords by testing and refining them with your keyword selector tools such as Yahoo Keyword Selector, Google Keyword Selector, Google Trends and Keyword Discovery
- Check your current ranking
- Optimise the website by improving your web design, architecture and web page content
- Pursue link-building and partnerships
- Colonise the Web by publishing and circulating it in wiki, blogs, and video and picture sites, Flickr and YouTube
- Install good tracking software, and track and analyse your performance for better results
All activities are supported by our unique Internet Key Performance Indicator system, which monitors financial metrics and your return on investment. An ongoing relationship model is also deployed which means we would work together for a minimum of 12 months as joint owners of the Internet Strategy. For more information please contact us for a discussion by telephone or email, our full contact details are listed here.
Search Engine Optimisation